Travel Vaccine Information
Park City Vaccines is a vaccination center within a doctor’s office that provides both travel and routine vaccinations for Park City and the surrounding areas. We strive to keep you protected and informed whether you are vacationing locally or abroad. In preparation for your appointment please review the information below.
How to Prepare for Your Office Visit:
- Make your appointment at least 1-2 months before travel in case you need a series of shots.
- Get a copy of your vaccinations records and bring them with you to the visit.
- Review our links section/CDC website to review recommended vaccinations specific to your travel destination/s.
We are a provider of most major insurance plans.
- Under “preventative services” as part of the Affordable Health Care Act, most routine vaccinations are now covered. Be sure to check whether your plan for your preventative services start date. Routine vaccines covered are generally:
- Hepatitis A/B
- Tetanus or TDAP (Tetanus with Whooping Cough)
- MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)
- Unfortunately travel vaccinations are not covered by insurance:
- Typhoid (shot or oral)
- Yellow Fever
- Japanese Encephalitis
- We also perform TB tests